Lesson Plan in English I
(A demonstration lesson in JENYSYS Screening Committee SOKSARGEN Chapter)
Holy Trinity College
General Santos City Philippines
April 14, 2011
1. Demonstrate the different values reflected in the selection.
II – MATERIALS
New Horizons in Learning English I
A. Preparatory Activities
B. Motivation How to show that we are Filipino?
(Distribute the metadata to the students)
C. Lesson Proper
1.Reading of the text “I am a Filipino” by Carlos P. Romulo
a. What are the characteristics of a true Filipino?
b. What are the contributions of heroes reflected in the text?
c. How to show that we are true Filipino?
IV – ASSESSMENT “Dive or Survive”
The students will perform varied task.
Group 1 – Dramatize the selection
Group 2 – Recite the “I am a Filipino” with actions
Rubrics for Presentation
Organization of Ideas
Write a reflection based on the experience upon doing your group task.
Is your performance portrayed the essence of a true Filipino? Why?
Choose the number and press the vote button to cast your votes.
Take Our Poll
1. Roxanne’s VA
2. Lucil’s VA
3. Argene’s VA
4. Jeff’s VA
5. Sydney’s VA
6. Ramilyn’s VA
7. Camille’s VA
8. Hela’s VA
9. Lendy’s VA
10. Wanda’s VA
11. Janet’s VA
12. Ceasar’s VA
13. Peter’s VA
14. Grace’s VA
ONLINE VOTATION FOR THE “MOST OUTSTANDING VISUAL AIDS”
by Rogelio B. Lasconia Jr.
1. Post this link:
to your wall.
2. Invite your friends to vote you for the “The Most Outstanding Visual Aids”.
3. Send emails to your prospect voters.
4. Use twitter, yahoo messenger and other search engines you know.
5. Promote your own VA by giving this link
6. Encourage users of FB and other Social Networks to cast their votes.
7. Verbally, invite students in and out of the school campus to vote your VA.
8. Encourage professionals to view your work.
9. 50% of your grades in Final Term Exam is influenced by the number of votes counted.
10.Votation ends on March 31, 2011.Winners will be notified using this FB account BSED III.
DISCLAIMER: This votation is purposely to be used only by BSED III STUDENTS IN ENGLISH 322 (PREPARATION AND EVALUATION OF MATERIALS) OF SULTAN KUDARAT STATE UNIVERSITY – GLAN EXTENSION AND ITS SITE ADMINISTRATOR.